20% off 2019 QU4D
$592.00 – $648.00
The new 2019 QU4D windsurfing sail a compact 4 batten wave sail. Now with an epic huge new window, get ready to see everything you’re about to fly over. Used all over the world from the screaming onshore of Pozo to the side shore of Oregon The Qu4d is a high wind favorite.
The low clew option improves down the line wave sailing. This allows the sail to mimic the KS3 boom angle. The upper clew position is a better fit for extreme jumping and on shore sailing.
The QU4D incorporates our super light 1.5m laminate and ODL09 Technora which is combined with our new SlamLam® reinforced window making this a super strong wave sail which will take a pounding while remaining very light. Designed to rig on short masts the overall rig weight is reduced further. You will only need a 400 to rig the 6.0m through 5.2m, a 370 to rig 5.0 through 4.3 and a 340 for the smallest sizes.
• 4 battens
• 2 clew positions rigging for down the line vs. jumping.
• Super Compact Shaping (SCS)
• ODL09 Technora patches, FLEX® sleeve top fabric, and 1.5mil scrim super light laminates.
• SlamLam® reinforced window
• Reduced mast sleeve weight with tough 200g sides and technical UHMWPE .5mm thickness OXWEBBING® front covering the mast is virtually unbreakable.
|SIZE||LUFF||BOOM||IDEAL MAST||BATTENS||WEIGHT (LB)||WEIGHT (KG)|